If water damage has happened to your home, we suggest the following:
- Before doing anything, remove the source of the water or shut off water at the source
- Call and schedule us to come out
- Stay out of the affected area as much as possible to prevent further damage
- Place aluminum foil in between your furniture legs and the floor
- Remove any pieces of furniture and water-sensitive items
- If your damage is sewer related, do not touch any items and do not turn on fans or a/c units to prevent the spread of bacteria
Once we arrive, we will remove any standing water and items that have been irreparably damaged, including structural material such as flooring or drywall. We will also, if necessary, extract water soaked into the carpet, padding and upholstery. If the carpet and padding must be removed, cleaned and dried, we will also reinstall the carpeting and padding following the IICRC standards. For the areas of water damage, we then begin a drying and dehumidifying utilizing high grade equipment to ensure the job is done right.