Professional Carpet Cleaning is an important routine that you must never miss. A dirty carpet can cause unneeded wear and tear to the fibers and break down your carpet before its time. A wet and soapy carpet can attract dirt and cause health issues for your family. The last thing you want when you have your carpet cleaned is for it to end up dirtier than when you began.
Our ‘”DRY” Steam Cleaning’ process gets your carpets drier and cleaner, leaving them safer and greener for your family and the environment!
- When needed we start by pre-vacuuming with an industrial strength vacuum to remove dry soil. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) claims most dirt is dry soil and should be removed before injecting water.
- Next we pre-spray with High PH Enzyme pretreat that is designed to break down the toughest KID, PET and DAD accidents and bring them to the surface.
- Once this is done we do a Hot Water Extraction (the only method approved by most carpet manufactures Shaw Industries, the world’s largest carpet manufacturer, recommends hot water extraction cleaning by a trained professional) with our Powerful Truckmount Systems. We never use portable machines!! Once the Hot Water Extraction is done we then re-treat any spot or spills that did not come out.
- Next groom the carpet and start the drying process. Grooming the carpet is an important step that should not be over looked because it does so many things like spreading the moisture across the fibers of the carpet which will aid in the drying process. It also helps get up more of the pet hair and remove wand marks caused by the cleaning process.
- Lastly we start the Drying process with Dri-pod Technology. Dri-pods are the latest advancement carpet drying. Dri-pods are designed to blow the warm air from above across the surface of carpet at 30 – 40 mph, allowing us in most cases to say your Carpet is “Dry before we Say Goodbye!”
Once everything is Clean we recommend protecting your investment with 100% Authentic Scotchgard™, and Sanitizing your Carpet. Most Carpet manufactures recommend sanitizing your carpet every 12 months and reapplying Scotchgard™ every 12 to 24 months.
Sanitizing: Our cleaning process kills dust mites and allergens but we recommend sanitizing your carpet. Using a sanitizer after your cleaning will further increase killing bacteria and odor causing issues you can’t see. These odors and bacteria’s are often found more so in homes with kids and/or animals from food dropping and potty accidents.
Scotchgard™: Most Carpet(s) come pretreated with Scotchgard™ from the mill but it is wear dated, and regular wear and tear along with spot cleaning, vacuuming and professional cleanings remove some or all of the mill sprayed Scotchgard™ making your carpet more acceptable to spots and stains. Scotchgard™ recommends reapplying after every professional cleaning or every 24 months.
All our services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% Satisfied with our Performance, you can call us back within 14 days and we’ll come back and re-clean any area of concern.