Sure, it may feel like winter or a heat wave outside, but what could be better than dreaming of next summer in your garden? Now is the time to order your seeds, before the rush. Make 2014 the best year yet for gardening at your home.
Here Are Some Advantages Of Ordering Your Seeds From Home:
- Enjoy A Wide Selection. You’ll find a wide variety of seeds in seed catalogs, from heirlooms to hybrids. View page after page of vegetables in different varieties, with details on each one’s traits, giving you loads of options.
- Relax In Your Home. No need to waste gas and fight the crowds next spring.
- Order Online. Most seed catalogs have online ordering. What this means is, if you know a particular cultivar you want, you can do an online search for it and find out who is selling it.
- Buy Non-GMO Seeds. If you want to avoid buying any seeds that have been genetically engineered, there are seed companies that take a safe seed pledge to never sell genetically modified seed. Do a web search to find them.
- Get Inspired! There is nothing like poring over seed catalogs to get a body inspired and rejuvenated during the long, cold nights of winter. Spring will be here before you know it—be prepared and get ready for it now.
Still renting? You need your own home with a yard you can dig in! I can help make it happen. Contact your trusted real estate professional.